Join THE industry event of the year, the IIS 51st Annual Seminar at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel June 14 – 17, 2015 in New York City - the crossroads of the world!
Together, the insurance industry, government administrations and public institutions can form powerful collaborations to drive economic growth, financial stability, affordable healthcare and environmental security for the global population in developed and emerging economies alike. The IIS 51st Annual Seminar will draw 500+ senior insurance executives, regulatory authorities and prominent academics from around the globe, focusing on ideas that demonstrate the potential extent and power of collaboration.
Filling the Protection Gap
• Retirement and Savings: Minding the Gap
• Risk Pools: Natural Catastrophe and Terrorism
• Environment and Pollution: Collaborative Solutions
• Public-Private Partnership in Risk Coverage
• Healthcare: Meeting Global Demand
• Microinsurance: Building Sustainable Markets through Financial
View the program summary
View highlights from the London Seminar
View London Seminar Program